Current Database Connections
In this section, you will see some information about the Current Database Connections:
- User: Who is connected to the database.
- Instance: Where is connected the user.
- Client: The client connection information.
- Query: The query that it’s running.
- State: The connection state.
- Query Time: The duration of the current connection.
Here you can see information about your Top Queries:
- instance: The instance on where the query is running.
- Database: The database on where the query is running.
- Digest Text: The query that is running.
- Sum Time: The time of the query.
- Total Executions: How many times it was executed.