- Release Date: February 18th, 2022
- Parallel compression is used while creating backups which speeds up the process.
- Data store configuration information is added into Overview page
- New feature to create OAuth tokens were implemented
- Now users can’t disable full backup schedule
- Dashboard UI re-design to make it more user-friendly
- Minor UI improvements
- Alarms stopped being sent when data store is unreachable. Now alarms are sent if data store is down or unreachable.
- Fixed Redis logo in deploy wizard
- Fixed backup retention issue.
- Billing issues were fixed and also refactored
- Minor UI bug fixes
- Release Date: January 19th, 2022
- Billing usage time < 1 hour is rounded as 1 hour and charged accordingly.
- Minor UI changes.
- Overview page is not displaying network type is fixed.
- Graphs in Monitoring page show time properly if week is selected from presets.
- Release Date: December 9th, 2021
- Billing storage plans were added.
- ProxySQL and HAProxy connection ports were changed on UI.
- Data store deployment with 3 nodes and private network was failing, it’s fixed now.
- UI monitoring page charts now show correct sample time.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Release Date: November 16th, 2021
- Data store credentials are not stored in data store nodes but instead separate secure storage.
- CCX billing pricing plan is changed according to new pricing plan.
- “Tiny” data store is removed from dashboard. Currently the smallest data store customers can use is “Small”.
- Release Date: October 13th, 2021
- New “Personal Information” page is added into Account page
- On UI monitoring graphs are fixed, some databases were not displaying graphs.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Release Date: September 20th, 2021
- On backup restore page timezone format is fixed.
- Backup schedule changes are now reflected on UI instantly without page refresh.
- On Services page missing load balancer info is fixed.
- Issue in billing related to upcoming invoice is fixed.
- Release Date: September 7th, 2021
- Replications “Multi-Master” and “Master / Replicas” support added for MariaDB and Percona data stores.
- Backup cloud upload is implemented. Now all backups are stored in cloud and only the latest backup is stored in database node itself.
- New backup schedule implementation is added. In settings page of data store backup schedule can be configured.
- Backup PITR support added.
- Backup restore is now responsive and progress is displayed on UI.
- Backups page changed, new elements are added.
- Redis load balancer monitoring page is now temporarily hidden until back-end implemented is ready.
- Incremental backups restore link was hidden on UI.
- Backups and restore related issues were fixed.
- Upcoming balance value is now shows correct value.
- Data store removal was broken due to new backup cloud upload feature. Now it’s fixed and when data store is removed backups located in cloud also will be removed.
- Release Date: August 9th, 2021
- Backup uploads to S3 storage was partially implemented on back-end
- Default backup retention is changed to 1 day if stored in data store node itself
- Data stores with “Unreachable” status can be deleted now
- In “Services” page load balancers section is not displayed for Redis data stores
- Issue with data store alerts were not being sent to support team was fixed
- Redis monitoring graph values are converted to correct unit
- Minor UI changes
- Release Date: July 30th, 2021
- Redis monitoring page is implemented, now all necessary charts are displayed
- Redis data store tabs “Query stats” and “Users and databases” are removed for now
- All data stores monitoring back-end implementation is improved
- On Services page default database and credentials are showed instead of blank placeholders
- Release Date: July 14th, 2021
- Data store deployments are now asynchronous, data stores can be deployed in parallel instead of waiting for previous deployment to be completed.
- Data store tabs are re-organized.
- Monitoring page small UI improvements were made.
- User management is disabled in Redis data stores for now.
- On services page connection credentials are hidden by default.
- Services page small UI issues are fixed.
- Redis connection DSN is fixed.
- Data store maintenance settings related issue is fixed.