In this section, you can add the necessary firewall rules to access your CCX environment.
You will see the following information:
- From: The destination Port allowed in the Public IP Address to access the environment.
- To: If there is no Port translation, this value should be the same that the previous value.
- Source: Source IP Address from where you will be able to access the environment.
- Protocol: The protocol allowed. In general TCP.
- Description: The description of the rule.
- Actions: Use this option to delete the rule.
Add Trusted Source
Use this option to add a new Firewall Rule.
You need to add a source address CIDR, for example, 18.104.22.168/32. The description is optional.