Opens a step-by-step modal dialog to deploy a new set of a database cluster. The following database cluster types are supported:
- MySQL/MariaDB Replication
- Galera Cluster
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
- MariaDB Cluster
- MySQL Cluster (NDB)
- TimescaleDB (standalone or streaming replication)
- PostgreSQL (standalone or streaming replication)
- MongoDB ReplicaSet
- MongoDB Sharded Cluster
There are prerequisites that need to be fulfilled prior to the deployment:
- Passwordless SSH is configured from the ClusterControl node to all database nodes. See Passwordless SSH.
- Verify that sudo is working properly if you are using a non-root user. See Operating System User.
ClusterControl will trigger a deployment job and the progress can be monitored under ClusterControl → Activity → Jobs.