- Semicolons are mandatory like in C or C++.
- Not all numbers are handled as double-precision floating-point values, we have integers and even unsigned long integers. We need those to handle disk sizes and network traffic measured in bytes.
- There are associative arrays with the data type
- The arrays are two-dimensional, but they can be used as one-dimensional arrays (e.g. a[10, 11] and a are also valid).
- We have a
JSON.parse(text), here we use the C++ notation like
- New variables created on-the-fly in functions are local variables and not globals.
- The language implements a C like #include preprocessor directive.
Supported ClusterControl Controller (CMON) version: 1.7.0.