- Changes in v1.4.0
Patch Release: Mar 29th, 2017
- Create/Import NDB Cluster changes (remove the 15 node limitation).
- Create NDB Cluster failed due to a bug in RAM detection.
- Replication: Roles were not updated correctly when autorecovery was disabled.
Patch Release: Mar 13th, 2017
- Fix for Copy Log to work again.
- Fix broken Galera SSL encryption indicator.
- Added support to change default ProxySQL listening port.
- Further hostname fixes for ProxySQL.
- License handling fix with notifications.
- Added support to change default ProxySQL listening port.
- Syslog logging fix (command line param
--syslog) by adding
Patch Release: Feb 28th, 2017
- Rebuild Replication Slave did not present available masters.
- ProxySQL deployment sends IP instead of hostnames when required.
- Further improvements to handle RPC API token mismatches.
- Workaround to handle IP addresses instead of hostnames for ProxySQL deployments.
- Improvements to avoid create zombie processes.
- Remove false positive SSH alarms when using a hostname in the
- Sending backup failure mails as critical notification.
Patch Release: Feb 15th, 2017
- The Cluster list is no longer disappearing when the CMON process is either restarted, stopped or down.
- Rebuild slave/change master dialog correctly populates the nodes dropdown.
- Selecting a node action could at time cause a wrong dialog to show up.
- Improvements to RPC API Token mismatch error messages.
- Check for updates in the Settings page is deprecated/removed.
wsrep_notify_cmd pointing to the script
wsrep_notify_cc (discontinued) was invalidated wrongly.
- Galera: Fixes in configuration to support 2.4.5 of Percona Xtrabackup and MariaDb Cluster 10.1, due to this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/percona-xtrabackup/+bug/1647340.
- Avoid samping from a failed node
- Deployment: removed
apt-get remove, to handle
/var/lib/mysql as a mountpoint.
Patch Release: Feb 8th, 2017
- Correct filtering with config parameters in the Configuration Management.
- Read-Only switcher removed from the Overview Page. You can now only change the read-only status from the Nodes page’s action menu.
- Fix issue with the Nodes page’s action menu where the wrong action item was selected and could accidentally be performed instead.
- Improvements to the cluster and node status updates cycles.
- New <
/clustercontrol/bootstrap.php variable to control refresh intervals:
define('STATUS_REFRESH_RATE', 10000);. Default is now 10s from before 30s.
Patch Release: Feb 5th, 2017
- Permanently disabled the ‘system_check.js’ script as it was causing problems for some users.
- Automatic log rotate of
/var/log/wtmp when it reaches 10MB in size. 10 files are stored for history, and runs at 02:00am.
- Replication: A backup stored on the controller and restored on another host than the backup was created from would restore the backup on the wrong host (created host).
FLUSH LOGS after failover to update
SHOW SLAVE HOSTS.
- Galera: Percona XtraDb Cluster 5.5 for Debian/Ubuntu failed to install.
- Clear Alarms: specify
/etc/cmon.d/cmon_X.cnf and restart cmon to receive email notification when a Cluster Failure, SSH failure, MySQL Disconnected, Node/Cluster Failed Recovery, and Cluster Split alarms have been resolved.
send_clear_cluster_failure is an alias for this option.
- OS detection: Failed to detect Debian version if
lsb_release was not installed.
- Aborted jobs now have the correct status.
Patch Release: Jan 24th, 2017
- Fix for the wrong scheduled time shown in Operational Reports.
- Fix for inconsistent MongoDB menus.
- Fix for confusing Change Organizations option.
- You can more easily create a SuperAdmin/Root user to manage all your organizations/teams.
Patch Release: Jan 20th, 2017
- Manage →Configurations: Wrong args sent to
- Fix of crashing bug during partial restore.
- Graph missing from Operational Report.
- Replication: Stop Slave (from UI) auto restarted the slave.
- Adding a MySQL Node and having HAProxy caused a problem creating the s9s mysqlchk user.
Patch Release: Jan 13th, 2017
- Fix for an issue with having clusters from multiple controllers in one UI.
Patch Release: Jan 11th, 2017
- Migration of backups: better error messages and corrections if backup files do not exist.
- Sudo: corrects an issue where the sudo configuration (in case of using sudo with password) would overwrite the sudo settings.
- Backup: an overlapping backup schedule will fail to execute and the user is prompted to correct the backup schedule.
Patch Release: Jan 3rd, 2017
- New advisor:
s9s/mysql/galera/check_gra_log_files.js monitors the growth of GRA log files.
- ProxySQL failed to install on Centos/RHEL7 when mysql client is missing.
- SMTP/TLS bug improvements for email notifications.
- Backup Retention: Backups matching the retention period as not removed.
- Restore of Partial Backup (xtrabackup) shutdown the DB nodes, but it is not necessary.
- Stop Garbd failed on Centos/RHEL7 .
- Fix in the “enable/disable node/cluster recovery” to show a confirmation dialog when changing settings.
- Small fix in query monitoring dialog.
Patch Release: Dec 22nd, 2016
- New Advisor (Top Queries) and fixes.
- Updated MySQL Group Replication (GA) to install from Oracle default MySQL repositories instead of MySQL Labs releases.
- Improvements to support Galera 3.19.
- Maintenance mode related fix for deployment jobs.
- ProxySQL: additional deployment option (implicit transactions).
- If vendor is not set in the
cluster’s /etc/cmon.d/cmon_X.cnf file (X is the cluster id), then cmon will attempt to auto-detect the vendor. For MySQL based setups, please ensure the correct vendor is set to one of the following: percona, oracle, codership, mariadb. E.g vendor=mariadb, if you are using a mariadb based setup.
- Query sampling time is no longer needed/used (Query Monitor settings).
- Added option for Implicit Transactions (ProxySQL).
- Text clarification when saving an existing DB user twice.
- Fix for correctly saving mail server settings.
- Fix for inconsistent password styles.
Initial Release: Dec 12th, 2016
- Deploy ProxySQL on MySQL Replication clusters (support for additional database types coming).
- Monitor ProxySQL performance (v1).
- Experimental support for Oracle MySQL Group Replication
- Deploy Group Replication Clusters.
- Support Read-Write split configuration at deployment for MySQL Replication clusters.
- MySQL Replication
- Enhanced multi-master deployment.
- Flexible replication-topology management.
- Replication error handling (Errant transactions).
- Automated failover.
- Convert a ReplicaSet cluster to a sharded cluster.
- Add or Remove shards from a sharded cluster.
- Add Mongos/Routers to a sharded cluster.
- Step down or freeze a node.
- New Advisors
- Backup, Query Monitor, and Advisors.
- A re-designed streamlined view into your scheduled and completed backups.
- A re-designed Query Monitor with query execution plan output (explain) for MySQL.
- A re-designed Advisors page that makes it easier to see what needs to be acted upon.
- Support for Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.
- New Operational Report generating available software and security packages to upgrade.
- New header with navigation breadcrumbs.
- Activity Viewer showing Cluster Logs/Events. See more fine-grained levels of logs and events generated and captured by ClusterControl.
- Support for maintenance mode. Put individual nodes into maintenance mode which prevents ClusterControl to raise alarms and notifications during the maintenance period.
- Upload/Download backups to AWS S3 has been temporarily removed.