May 2nd, 2013
- Added support for MongoDB backup.
- New database growth graph.
- MySQL status time machine table (show status value differences over time).
- Deploy Galera cluster on AWS (only on a single AZ). Great for
- Moved settings (Configurations, Hosts, Processes, Software Packages, Upgrade, Schema graphs) views to new Manage tab.
- Fixed bugs in add node.
- Centralized backup, store backup data on controller by using
- Replication 5.6 aware (GTID).
s9s_backupwas changed, upgrade of
s9s_backupon all nodes is required.
- Email bug for SMTP notifications.
- Recovery improvements in Galera (refuse to recover cluster if a majority of the nodes cannot be reached), and recovery will be retried for a much long period of time (to avoid Galera node recovery blocked messages).
s9s-admintools (on controller do:
git clone git://github.com/severalnines/s9s-admin.git) for more details.
/usr/lib64/ for libgalera_smm.so.