June 25th, 2012
- Added load averages in the ClusterControl Web interface.
- Removed unnecessary log messages.
- Added new configuration parameter to
enable_autorecovery=1(default 1 == enabled, 0 means disabled – only manual recovery).
- Galera: It is now possible to manually recover a non-Primary Galera node from the ClusterControl web interface.
- Galera: Improved handling of cluster recovery. Pass 1: find the best node to recover from and make it the new Primary. Pass 2: Recover the remainder of the nodes from the new Primary.
- Galera: Cleaned up redundant table
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed buffer overrun in query profiling and anonymizing queries (affects agents only).
- Disable autorestart of failed agents from happening too fast.
- Galera: Handling of existing
provider_optionswhen setting pc.bootstrap.
- Buffer overrun in log message.
- Backups: Fixed issue with a stale mysql connection.
- Added error handling to process stat collection (a process could have existed when a vector of pids were assembled, but process terminated before being used)
- RRD: Fixed
ERROR: /var/lib/cmon//cluster_1_stats.rrd: expected 9 data source readings (got 1) from N.